Guide Preparation of rum arranged coffee bean-vanilla.
- 1 small glass of cane sugar syrup
- 1 Bourbon vanilla bean
- 70 cl white rum 49 ° Charrette
- 1 tablespoonful of honey
- 1 little glass of brown sugar
- 25 coffee beans
The rum recipe arranged coffee-vanilla bean with the fingertips
- The preparation of this succulent recipe of rums arranged is done in 3 steps that you must strictly respect. To make this recipe successful, you must:
rum arranged coffee bean-vanilla step by step :
- First, cut a vanilla pod in half and slice it in half.
- Second, add brown sugar, cane sugar syrup, vanilla bean, tablespoonful of honey and coffee beans to the bottle.Cover with white Charrette rum at 49 °.
- Third, shake the contents of the bottle vigorously for 2 to 3 days while the red sugar is completely dissolved.
- The duration of maceration is the essential element to succeed the recipe for a very good rum arranged.
Équipement en cuisine : Souhaitant être totalement transparante avec vous, je précise que les liens ustensiles de cuisine sont des liens afiliés. D'une valeur de 12€ à 182€.
VIDÉO – Découvrez le guide – préparation de la recette :
NUTRITION & SANTÉ
How to make a rum arranged coffee bean-vanilla?
Rum arranged is a specialty of the Reunion Island as well as the Creole pie and Bourbon vanilla.
- an easy recipe and quick to make.
- a breathtaking cocktail
- The ideal digestive for our summer evenings.
Rum arranged coffee bean-vanilla.
Rum arranged vanilla. The successful marriage of pure arabica coffee bean and Bourbon vanilla, the top.
Tasting of rum arranged.
Serve the rum arranged as an aperitif or digestive in small glasses. Be careful because the rum arranged is surprisingly lively, so it is recommended not to abuse it.
- Have you already prepared rum? How did you find it?
Today the recipe is: rum arranged.
How to succeed the recipe for rum arranged proposed by : Edith.
- On the one hand, good tasting.
- Then share this article using the social networks buttons.
- And then, see you soon for other culinary discoveries …