Sommaire de la recette
- 1 Rougail Sausages from Toulouse – Réunion recipe Creole
- 2 Rougail sausages from Toulouse.
- 3 Tasting :
Rougail Sausages from Toulouse – Réunion recipe Creole
Ingredients for the recipe :
- 500 gr of Toulouse sausages
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 3 big tomatoes
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 1 pinch of salt, pepper
Rougail sausages with your fingertips
- The preparation of this delicious recipe is done in 3 steps that you must strictly respect.To make this recipe successful, you must:
Guide Preparation Rougail sausages step by step :
- Cook the sausages in a saucepan with a little water.Cut the onions, peel the cloves of garlic, crush them, then cut the tomatoes in small dice.Cut the sausages into small slices
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, sausages, add onions, garlic, tomatoes, saffron, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Fry everything slowly, stirring occasionally until a smooth sauce.
First, we suggest you to discover a Reunion specialty : rougail sausages.
Then it’s a Creole family cooking recipe easy and quick to make, a recipe very popular in Reunion.
Finally, all the recipes of Reunion cuisine have their subtleties.
In a recipe you will find an ingredient that you will not find in another recipe. It’s all the subtlety of Reunion Creole cuisine.
La saucisse de porc fraîche ou fumée convient très bien dans un rougail mais, si vous avez à côté de chez vous un bon charcutier, la saucisse maison non-fumée fera l’affaire aussi.
Rougail sausages from Toulouse.
For this recipe, we used 500 gr of Toulouse sausages, 2 onions, 4 cloves of garlic, 1 pinch of saffron, salt, pepper, 1 sprig of thyme.
You can accompany this rougail sausages with Basmati rice and a little spicy sauce, we must not forget to put on the table the pot of grains.
It’s a very simple recipe for rougail, how do you do it?
The recipe today is : rougail
How to make Rougail sausage Toulouse recipe Reunion (Recipe Creole) proposed by: Edith.
Feel free to use the comments to tell us what you think of this recipe.
- On the one hand, good tasting.
- Then share this article using the social networks buttons.
- And then, see you soon for other culinary discoveries …