Recipe Shop Suey Brède Romaine in salad
Ingredients for the recipe :
- 1 filet mignon
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons cassava powder
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 Roman brède
Shop Suey Brède Romaine at your fingertips
- The development of this succulent recipe is done in 4 steps that you must strictly observe.To make this recipe successful, you must:
Step by step :
- You cut the filet mignon into small strips, put in a container, add the crushed garlic cloves, cassava powder and a tablespoon of olive oil.Mix everything and leave to macerate.
- During this time, you wash the Roman brède, you cut the leaves in the direction of the length then let drain.
- Heat in a Dutch oven with the second spoon of oil, sear the meat while stirring over medium heat until it is cooked, then stir in the cut Roman brède, stirring constantly, the brède will lose a little of its volume.
- Add the soy at the end of cooking, you mix everything.
Équipement en cuisine : Souhaitant être totalement transparante avec vous, je précise que les liens ustensiles de cuisine sont des liens afiliés. D'une valeur de 12€ à 182€.
NUTRITION & SANTÉ
First, do you know the recipe - Brède Roman Shop suey filet mignon?
Then, brède is tasted a lot in Reunion.
Finally, for the record, for those who do not know, brède is a set of various edible plant leaves, it is a salad.
Shop Suey Brède Romaine filet mignon:
Sear the fillet and cook it, incorporate the Roman Brède cut lengthwise, mix and keep stirring, in this way the salad will lose its volume.
To taste, eat with a good Basmati rice and a spicy sauce.
You prepare it how your brède you!
Also, feel free to use the comments to tell us what you think of this recipe.
The recipe today is : Chop Suey
How to make a recipe from the Shop Suey Brède Romaine filet mignon soy. proposed by: Édith.
- On the one hand, good tasting.
- Then share this article using the social media buttons.
- In the meantime, see you soon for other culinary discoveries …