Sommaire de la recette
- 1 Rougail Bake – Creole Eggplant Recipe
- 1.1 LISTE DES PRODUITS UTILISÉS POUR CETTE RECETTE
- 1.2 INSTRUCTIONS – PRÉPARATION DE LA RECETTE :
- 1.3 ÉQUIPEMENT EN CUISINE : (CLIQUEZ SUR L’IMAGE)
- 1.4 Nutrition & Santé
- 1.5 How to cook eggplant ?
- 2 Rougail Broiler Broiled Reunion
- 3 Tasting
Rougail Bake – Creole Eggplant Recipe
LISTE DES PRODUITS UTILISÉS POUR CETTE RECETTE
Ingredients of the recipe :
- 2 Eggplant (Bringelles)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 chili pepper
INSTRUCTIONS – PRÉPARATION DE LA RECETTE :
Rougail bringelle fingertips
- The preparation of this delicious recipe is done in 2 steps that you must strictly respect. To make this recipe successful, you must :
Preparation of the recipe step by step :
- You grill the eggplants (Bringelles) until complete detachment of the skin and then with a fork, you remove all the pulpit inside and you put it on a plate then, you crush it.
- Then, you cut the shallots, you incorporate them and you add a pinch of salt, vinegar and the tip of pepper.
ÉQUIPEMENT EN CUISINE : (CLIQUEZ SUR L’IMAGE)
Nutrition & Santé
How to succeed the rougail bailles?
First, the rougail aubergines if you do not know in Reunion Island and Mauritius, locals call the eggplant, the binders.
How to cook eggplant ?
First, the eggplant is tasted all summer long
Then, the eggplant lends itself to all cooking:
in the pan
Rougail Broiler Broiled Reunion
Rougail bringelle (aubergine): 2 eggplants, 2 shallots, 1 pinch of salt, 1 spoon vinegar, 1 spice of chilli.
Rougail bringelle accompanied by a good Basmati rice and a pork rib for example, to water your dish, we recommend a small glass of Bordeaux wine.
The rougail bringelle is a typical dish of the island of Reunion, you know you rougail bringelle? You like ?
The recipe today is: aubergine rougail
Thus, here is the recipe rougail bringelle Réunion or rougail aubergines metropolis proposed by : Édith.
Feel free to use the comments to tell us what you think of this recipe.
- On the one hand, good tasting.
- Then share this article using the social networks buttons.
- And then, see you soon for other culinary discoveries …