Rougail Sausages from Toulouse - Réunion recipe Creole
Ingredients for the recipe :
- 500 gr of Toulouse sausages
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 3 big tomatoes
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 1 pinch of salt, pepper
Rougail sausages with your fingertips
- The preparation of this delicious recipe is done in 3 steps that you must strictly respect.To make this recipe successful, you must:
Guide Preparation Rougail sausages step by step :
- Cook the sausages in a saucepan with a little water.Cut the onions, peel the cloves of garlic, crush them, then cut the tomatoes in small dice.Cut the sausages into small slices
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, sausages, add onions, garlic, tomatoes, saffron, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Fry everything slowly, stirring occasionally until a smooth sauce.
Équipement en cuisine : Souhaitant être totalement transparante avec vous, je précise que les liens ustensiles de cuisine sont des liens afiliés. D'une valeur de 12€ à 182€.
NUTRITION & SANTÉ
First, we suggest you to discover a Reunion specialty : rougail sausages.
Then it's a Creole family cooking recipe easy and quick to make, a recipe very popular in Reunion.
Finally, all the recipes of Reunion cuisine have their subtleties.
In a recipe you will find an ingredient that you will not find in another recipe. It's all the subtlety of Reunion Creole cuisine.
What sausage to use to make a sausage rougail?
Rougail sausages from Toulouse.
For this recipe, we used 500 gr of Toulouse sausages, 2 onions, 4 cloves of garlic, 1 pinch of saffron, salt, pepper, 1 sprig of thyme.
You can accompany this rougail sausages with Basmati rice and a little spicy sauce, we must not forget to put on the table the pot of grains.
It's a very simple recipe for rougail, how do you do it?
The recipe today is : rougail
How to make Rougail sausage Toulouse recipe Reunion (Recipe Creole) proposed by: Edith.
Feel free to use the comments to tell us what you think of this recipe.
- On the one hand, good tasting.
- Then share this article using the social networks buttons.
- And then, see you soon for other culinary discoveries …