Sommaire de la recette
- 1 Rum arranged humble honey Bourbon vanilla
- 2 The loquat or slut of Japan what is it?
- 3 Arranged rum Bibasse or Rum with loquat from Japan
- 4 Tasting rum rumble.
Rum arranged humble honey Bourbon vanilla
Equipement en cuisine :
- hermetic jar
- soup spoon
Liste des produits utilisés pour cette recette :
- 1 liter of white Charrette rum
- 2 cloves of Bourbon vanilla
- ½ glass of sugar cane syrup
- 200 gr of Bibasse or loquels
- 50 gr of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Instructions – préparation de la recette :
Rum arranged Bibasse fingertips :
- The elaboration of this succulent recipe of the arranged rum is done in 3 steps which you must strictly respect. To make this recipe successful, you must:
Step by step :
- Empty the liter of Charrette rum into a jar.
- Wash the loquats, wipe and pit them, put them in the jar with the rum, add the sugar, the sugar cane syrup, then the Bourbon vanilla pods cut in the length direction, as well as the honey.
- Mix well while stirring to dissolve the sugar.Let it macerate for at least 3 months, do not forget to shake vigorously for a week, until the sugar and honey are fully diluted.
- You can also prepare this arranged rum with the kernels, which gives a different taste.
A rum rumble is the assurance of having a sweet and delicate rum with the puck.
The bibasse is a fruit containing vitamin A and calcium.
The loquat or slut of Japan what is it?
The Bibasse or loquat comes from Japan, it was introduced to Reunion in the 1830s.
In Reunion, we eat this natural fruit, fruit salad, jams, marmalades and pastries or as here for the preparation of this recipe for Rum arranged Bibasse.
Arranged rum Bibasse or Rum with loquat from Japan
Rum arranged Bibasse or Nefle of Japan.
To make a white rum Charrette arranged with the horsewoman, there are 4 indispensable ingredients :
- of honey
- the rum
Tasting rum rumble.
After coffee in digestive, or as an aperitif, you can be sure that your friends will appreciate.
To taste in moderation of course.
Rum rumble is a sweet rum and very tasty, you know ?
Aujourd’hui la recette c’est : rhum nèfle du japon
Thus, here is the recipe Rum arranged bibasse proposed by : Edith.
Feel free to use the comments to tell us what you think of this recipe.
- First, good tasting.
- Then share this article using the social networks buttons.
- And then, see you soon for other culinary discoveries …